PROTOCOLS

whit72

No threat, I am merely making you aware of the potential consequences of your actions!

I believe I live in the the great USA therefore I have the right to state any opinion I have without consequence, Are you familiar with the first amendment,

Oh please explain to me how my opinion would translate into consequences for me, that's sounds like a threat to me, maybe we should include the administrators of EMT city to see if it is a condoned practice to threaten people on their site. I'm sure your instructor MR. P would appreciate you threatening me and then hiding behind him.

Second you are just looking to fight, everything I say you disagree with. So I don't feel the need to discuss anything with you anymore.

Its unfortunate because you seem to be a relatively intelligent person, and I'm sure could offer plenty to discussions I am having. You want to call me names, laugh and make fun that's allowed I can take a joke. When you threaten me that is not only inappropriate, but I will not stand for it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic