Signs you are with a PDP (prima donna paramedic)

Asysin2leads

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paramedics (male) who stay in the er and hit on every nurse in sight, stating "she wants me" on the way back to the truck. :roll:

Medics who refuse to educate their partner when a question is asked for educational purposes.

Paramedics (male) who stay in the er and hit on every nurse in sight, stating "she wants me" on the way back to the truck. :roll:

But they do, they all do! Especially up here, the yankee girls love it when I drop into my southern accent. :lol:

Peace,

Marty

:joker:

But they do, they all do! Especially up here, the yankee girls love it when I drop into my southern accent. :lol:

Peace,

Marty

Maybe they were interested because they thougt you were there to tow their car... :evil:

Has more equipment hanging off their belt and in the their cargo pants than most ambulances had in 1976.

Has a Paramedic hat, t-shirt, sweatpants, license plate frame, lunch box, sunglasses, shoestrings, thong, condoms, toilet paper, bumper stickers, and of course a Paramedic belt buckle.

952806096448ddbf9a19c6.jpg

Peace,

Marty

There's an idea... Star of Life Condoms! :lol:

Okay, I think I should lighten the mood and make up for a little Basic bashing that I've indulged in. Here goes:

TOP TEN SIGNS YOUR WORKING WITH A PRIMA DONNA PARAMEDIC

10. Insists the way you are controlling bleeding is wrong, even if you are in fact stopping the blood from flowing.

9. Is very particular about the way a bottle of saline is opened

8. He makes a big production about waking up a hypoglycemic patient

7. He wears a lab coat and a name tag on all the calls.

6. He has an exceptionally long theory as to why the telemetry doctor is wrong, and he's right.

5. He puts in an IV with the same amount of time and effort coronary artery bypass grafts usually take.

4. He flies into a rage when you talk about nurses, PA's, doctors, and respiratory therapists .

3. He spends 10 minutes trying to name the exact vessel which is damaged in a multi trauma victim.

2. He takes stuff said about him on EMT City personally

1. He has no sense of humor about himself or his job

The funny thing about this is that I know a few Medic both female and male that are this way...lol

Guest Beegers

There are still the moron medics that make you sit there and wonder how they passed their test.

I had this one dumb redhead bitch medic on a code....Us lowly BLSers were doing compressions as she's looking at the monitor and yells at us to stop as she claims the pt had a rhythm....Uhhh yea lady...that's me giving that rhythm to the dead guy! So we stop and the rhythm magically disappears...continue compressions.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.