6-6-6

Nate

Yeah, so we are still alive. Anyone have any funny calls so far? I had a guy who thought he was Satan. When we put him on the LP12 the monitor's service now light came on and the screen went black. It worked fine when I put it on one of my crews after the call with no problems and no service now light. :?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...down here that would get you a police officer and only a police officer. :lol: Then again there isn't much tolerance for religion down here in Texas outside of the traditional (just look at the uproar that polygamist dude is creating).

Yeah...down here that would get you a police officer and only a police officer. :lol: Then again there isn't much tolerance for religion down here in Texas outside of the traditional (just look at the uproar that polygamist dude is creating).

Not much tolerence here either...but in a different way. The guy playing Jesus was middle eastern...

and that people connect middle eastern with terrorists, and jesus with the anglo saxon white man.

So...In today's world, Jesus would equal terrorist.

Sad, but true for the ignorant masses.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.