The Beginning of EMS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Rid, function is paramount. I thought that the day glo yellow suits that the DMV put on their driver assistance personnel (folks that help get stranded motorists moving during rush hour) we hideous, until I saw a guy come from behind a car in the early evening and he showed up like a lighthouse.

It makes no sense that my coveralls are dark blue!! Yeah, there is some reflective material, but not much especially if I am standing sideways.

Sarge

What's that supposed to mean?

This is an example of Cotillion White and Omaha Orange, inside and outside. So I used a stock photo from a website. No need to be a smart ass.

Certainly better than this crap below.

Really Ugly ambulance, a sin

Bandaidpatrol, the images didn't show up....I'm not sure how it looks on your machine, but on ours it's only displaying a Tripod banner....

Dwayne

Yeah, he wasn't criticising your photos. He was just telling you that they don't show up for us. Apparently they show up for you, but not for anybody else.

Personally, I like the checkerboard. Not crazy about those particular colours, but the pattern is great.

It will be mandatory when I am EMS Czar. :D

Looks fine to me. Can't do anything about that.

Sure you can.

The problem is that you didn't post photos. You posted links to a page.

• When posting photos, it has to be a link to an actual photo ending in .jpg or .gif or it isn't going to work.

If you can go to the properties of the actual photos and get those links, they will show up.

Yeah, he wasn't criticising your photos. He was just telling you that they don't show up for us. Apparently they show up for you, but not for anybody else.

Personally, I like the checkerboard. Not crazy about those particular colours, but the pattern is great.

It will be mandatory when I am EMS Czar. :D

Can I be your Czarress? :lol:

xoxo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.