Dustdevil in Iraq-with pictures!

Dust man you stay safe and make us proud.. you will be in my prayers man.. your da best!!!! and yea guys he will have Internet service!!! so the means he can stay in touch RIGHT Dust??? :shock: ... Seriously dude you are in my thoughts.

Hugs,

Kim

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Praying for the Devil?

You have my prayers, I've known you for awhile and have come to respect you and your idea's. Hey remember that night we stayed up till wee hours in the morning talking about my Gibson guitar and your web sites? hehehe I saved that to my favorites and its been there every since. It's nice to see that you have found your place and doing what you have always talked about doing.....I see you accomplishing all those things and that is awesome. Be safe in Iraq, stop by and say hello when you can and come home to accomplish those other dreams and idea's of yours. Besides...what would "20 questions" be like without your dirty laundry LOL

Talk to you soon

Wow - let's see......Alberta oilfields, or Iraq. Hmmm. I wish things had worked out for you to come north, Dust. At the same time, I respect your calling and your courage. Keep your head down, your spirits up, and the posts coming!

We will all be thinking about you - take really good care of yourself!

Praying for the Devil?

Ha! Now there's irony at its finest right there! :twisted:

Seriously, thanks y'all. I am humbled by your care and concern.

It's no big deal. I'm looking forward to it. This will be my first deployment in twenty years. I had forgotten what a hassle it is to get all your affairs in order and say your goodbyes, even with a month's advance notice. This next few weeks is going to be busy, busy, busy.

I plan to squeeze in a visit to my beloved Canadia before I go. That is still where I expect to end up when I come back, so I will be boning up on my Francais while overseas. And yes, I will have plenty of Internet access, so you haven't heard the last of me! You will hardly notice that I am gone.

:D

Good luck and be safe Dust.

So where are you going for your vacations? Paris to bone up on your French? London to have some Fish & Chips?

Have a great deployment & enjoy your time in the "green zone."

Peace,

Marty

:thumbleft:

Dust,

I haven't known you long but have most definately develped a great deal of respect for you. (not to mention I was so thankful you didn't attack me on one of my posts!!haha) What you do and what you are about to do is amazing. You are a wonderful person for that. I do have sympathy towards the people of Iraq....they haven't a clue what is about to come their way!! :D

Dust take care and know you have so many people thinking of you while you are going to be gone. I look forward to talking to you when you get back....maybe I can strike up a post that we can debate on! :x (probably not!!) And who knows...if you come to Canada (if it is in the west you move) Maybe we will meet on our adventures!

Denise

Good luck and be safe Dust.

So where are you going for your vacations? Paris to bone up on your French? London to have some Fish & Chips?

Have a great deployment & enjoy your time in the "green zone."

Peace,

Marty

:thumbleft:

*Ahem* You cant say "bone" here...

...sorry...just a random Dustdevilism...

Anyhoo...good luck bro, bring me back an iraqi,k?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.