Dustdevil in Iraq-with pictures!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be in texas when you come back unfortunately... I will be in West point NY. My husband's cancer is all gone in a matter of speaking and cleared for work so he will be a combat arms instructor at the USMA. yay woo hoo, hope all goes well be careful and dont forget your sunscreen :oops:

Wow! Lots of wonderful news in your life! That's awesome to hear. Well... all except the New York part. Ugh!

Thanks for thinking about me! Best of luck to both of you at USMA. That's a great position!

• 1 month later...

Wow, I can't believe y'all let my topic slip down to the bottom of page 2! :D

Okay, so I got the photos on pages 8 and 9 back up, for those of you who missed them. And here are a few recent pics for your viewing pleasure.

1cd6c33fdc.jpg

Working on casualties in the ER.

e89aa12b92.jpg

In the OR.

4046bfab18.jpg

The shrapnel we removed from his face in the OR.

97643bc719.jpg

Birfday present for me mum! Spray painted on the side of a Russian (Iraq Air Force) IL-28 Beagle bomber.

Very proud of the M*A*S*H t-shirt she sent me, hehe!

So... I see these three Marines standing around and staring at something on the ground. If figure they found a Camel Spider. But when one of them kicked it, they suddenly all took off running. It turned out to be this.. :shock:

44602ffb48.jpg

The few. The proud. The morons. :roll:

d4a2e9ffec.jpg

And finally, me waiting in the ER for more casualties.

Quick question that confirms just how much a civilian I am: Is that some kind of land mine that you say the jarheads were kicking? Kind of looks like an out of place broken boat propeller to me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.