Dustdevil in Iraq-with pictures!

Dust, keep you butt low and your head lower. To pass on the words of my dad [a Navy Corpsmen in WWII who landed with the Marines at Iwo] gave me before I deployed to the Gulf in '91. "You don't do anybody any good as a dead medic."

Stay safe, guy and stay in touch.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I'm in Canada trying to catch a beaver. :twisted:

:shock: Somehow, I'm not picturing you chasing after an actual beaver. All the same, when you catch it, I hope you two have fun. :lol:

Stay safe over there Dust and keep in touch! Muah! :lol:

Hey Dust,

First keep your head down, and be safe! You'll be in my prayers.

We may not see eye to eye on some things, but I for one want to see you back here! Good luck and Godspeed

(EMT CITY HEARS THE AP WIRE, TELETYPE AND MORSE CODE, CNN AND FOX REFUSED TO CARRY THE STORY DUE TO ADULT CONTENT)

DOOT, DOOOT, DOOT, DOOT..........

.....This just in.........A few months after going in country to Iraq; one of EMTCITY's own was quoted as saying to an AP Reporter who had the distinct misfortune of waking up an individual AKA "DustDevil'. Said reporter wanted our 'freind' to look at a 'RASH' of unknown etiology.....

Here's what "Dust's" reply was.............

[stream:d11944697a]http://www.kolumbus.fi/jon.haglund/wav/hr_pissnapalm.wav[/stream:d11944697a]

Good luck my friend..!!!

ACE844

LMAO!

Isn't that near Scarborough?

Visit Scarlem before you go, it might be good practice :D

You can count on the Ontarians to keep trying to explain the difference between training and education while you're gone

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.