What kind of boots do you wear?

speak

ok, so what the hell do you do that is so dangerous to your shins?

I think I'd like to hear this one.

Right now I'm wearing Converse 4" boots. Not bad I wouldnt recommend them for reallly wide feet tho as my Left boot sometimes has a weird feeling like a band running under my foot at the arch is smaller in width to the rest of the boot. Ive worn Hi tec's, Bates, Thorogood's, and the 19.99 specials. I seem to like the con's best so far even with the feeling on the arch.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of Bates boots..... But I would recommend getting some with a zipper..... they are a pain to lace up and tie each time.... Definately not a smart choice on my part for emergency footwear.....

"Excuse me, I'll be ready to go in 15 minutes.... Let me just finish lacing up my boots.... Go ahead and crank the truck and tell dispatch to tell that pt to try not to die in the meantime."...... Yeah, not so much.....

I also wear Bates, but with the zipper. This model also has a little flap that velcros over the top of the zipper when its all the way up so it doesnt catch on anything. They are quick on and quick off...and ultra-light. I recommend them highly.

i'll trade ya!

I also wear Bates, but with the zipper. This model also has a little flap that velcros over the top of the zipper when its all the way up so it doesnt catch on anything. They are quick on and quick off...and ultra-light. I recommend them highly.

These? I've got 'em too and couldn't be happier. I bought mine locally for ~$20 less than they are at Galls.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.