What kind of boots do you wear?

speak

Superhero boots - That's it! Rocketwanker EMS to the rescue - Not quite sure about the skintight costume that would go with it - no room for tape and scissors.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superhero boots - That's it! Rocketwanker EMS to the rescue - Not quite sure about the skintight costume that would go with it - no room for tape and scissors.

21462984324489e491205a0.jpg

Dare to guess where he has his tape & scissors?

Peace,

Marty

:shock:

"CC Does that stand for Captain Condom?

Magnums are comfortable enough, but they just don't hold up. I prefer Bates. Rocky is good, too.

We need to wear boots, preferably steel toe, per our employee manual. There is too much crap to get into.

We once had 4 members go to the police station to have their soles imprinted. Grissom and his friends had to sort out the friendly blood tread marks from the non-friendly. Our crime scene people aren't as high tech, or good looking as those on TV. They can't afford a H2, we gave them an old ambulance.

I wear Rocky Paratroopers, my last pair lasted me 5 years wearing 48+ hours a week on duty, only had them re-soled once. I keep them polished and treated with mink oil on a regular basis. After I get them broke in I put a pair of Dr. Sholes work boot insoles in them and they are comfortable as I could ask for. I have tried many other boots but they just don't seem to hold up longer than 6 months to a year.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.