Do You Dream About Work?

I heard that if you dream about puppies you really want to be pregnant...think there's any truth to that? I wonder what it means if you dream about the men on EMT CITY? :shock:

Maybe it means you want a puppy? :wink:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what it means if you dream about the men on EMT CITY? :shock:
Or vice versa! 8)

Edit: Dream about work, not much. EMS folks are the only ones I know that can attend a bad wreck, stabbing, shooting etc, then pose the question, " Where y'all wanna eat? " So I can't say I dream about work. Call me callous if you want, I can take it. LOL

Yes, I dream about work all the time. But since I do most of my sleeping at work sitting in the ambulance I guess that can be expected. I also dream that I am at work only to wake up and discover that hey I am. LOL...... Guess that comes from working way to many hours a week just to make a living.

On a serious note, yes I recall certain calls in my mind while sleeping. I guess we all do that from time to time. It goes along with the type job we do. Maybe that's why most of us have to be dog tired in order to get decent sleep sometimes.

Good post topic.

Mini

Now I only dream of large-breasted brunettes.... Excellent trade off. 8)

:shock: How YOU doin.....? LMFAO!.....

Ummm...yeah....I have dreams about my calls, but specifically, I have the same dream over and over and over.... It's a head-on collision I worked. Only, in my dream, I am working the call, but I am first IN the accident...am IN the car, and I feel, hear and smell the whole thing...it's horrifying. Then...(as dreams often do) it takes a twist and I am now the Medic. Every detail is there, just as it was that night. The only difference is I am now working the accident all bloody.

Psychoanalyze THAT one.

Since I am a victim and a rescuer in the same scenario...does this mean that I can multi-task...or does it mean I'm SUPERWOMAN?! LMAO! :(

xoxo... :wink:

Luv,

I dream about work frequently. I can't remember much of my dreams unless I make a special effort. Last night at work, I dreamed that a former partner and I were on someone's front porch, and nobody would answer the door. Don't remember the nature of the call or anything else. I rarely dream about the dramatic, horrific stuff. I frequently dream I wreck the med unit. One is that I am backing, and the brakes fail( in fact, the unit seems to accelerate) and I hit parked cars behind me. My Dad is in a some of them, but rarely speaks. Pets from my childhood, too.

I still pose the question - Anybody ever dream about running a call naked.

(Maybe this is a sign of a serious nymphomania problem?)

Hmm... I've had plenty of dreams (or nightmares, depending upon your perspective) in which I was inappropriately nude. Although I don't recall one specifically, at least one of them must have been at work. The only ones I remember for certain were at school though, or some other social situation. It seems I once heard that such dreams don't usually put you in situations in which you are normally comfortable, so if you are comfortable with yourself professionally, you are probably not as likely to have dreams of being naked at work.

I've definitely had the one where the brakes fail though. :shock:

Hmm... I've had plenty of dreams (or nightmares, depending upon your perspective) in which I was inappropriately nude.

That's interesting Dust, I've also had dreams where you are inappropriately nude. :shock:

Peace,

Marty

:thumbleft:

That's interesting Dust, I've also had dreams where you are inappropriately nude. :shock:

Peace,

Marty

:thumbleft:

Marty, that's just plain scary and wrong on so many levels! :shock: :laughing7:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.