Saved! New Paramedic Drama on TNT

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beginning of the show starts out like the producers memorized Bringing Out The Dead.. The different shots of the rig responding, the music; it has Mother, Jugs & Speed and Bringing Out The Dead written all over it.

But I haven't seen enough of it to decide if I like it or not.

](*,) all I can say is WOW!! :shock: Not sure who decided to check this show for accuracy! :scratch: I'm guessing nobody. i was fortunate to only catch the last 20 minutes of this Horrible show. I don't know which i hate the most...

1-the fake strobe lights flashing everywhere, with most all apparatus onscene at the fire with halogens,

2- the chick being rescued (due to smoke inhalation) by the fireman with NO mask on,

3- the weak excuse for a master stream coming from the ladder truck,

4- the extremely poor attempt at resuscitating the chick from #2 ( did they stop bagging while intubated?? more than once!! I know they did after they shocked and got a sinus rhythm!)

That should be taken off the air immediately and burned. And it should not be re-aired... EVER!! :pottytrain5:

Well I'm into the 2nd episode for 35 minutes and have counted at least 5 errors. Also What the heck is with this guys uinform. There is a scene in the show that has the supervisor or someone saying their contract is up for review and with the professionalism that is lacking in this service I can imagine their contract will be pulled.

Pain meds without orders

Wow a scene with gloves on.

HOLY SH(&()*T the female medic leaves a critical patient to go pee, I know when you gotta go you gotta go but good lord, Call another unit and go home sick.

Then fire the son of a :D()*)ch who gave her the lasix.

Now the female medic comes back in the ambulance and realizes the tube is in the esophagus.

I'm done with this show.

Okay, tonight officially did it for me. No more watching the cheap bringing out the dead spin off. Original series? Yeah right. Don't know what they were thinking, but I swear some things were pulled directly from it. I just want to see the ambulance beating, no more. That's it for me.

How Ironic they actually had the gonads to advertise this pile of fresh feces of a show in one of the trade magazines for medics to watch... I hope the press monitors our board.. let the public know we are upset and personally are against of such poor representation of our profession.

Entertainment is one thing, then never show them at work have all the drama off duty, but don't reflect our profession..

R/r 911

Would anyone be interested in doing a mass e-mail campaign to TNT and let them know our total disgust with this show? I would like to meet the one who is the " professional advisor" regarding the skills portion of the show. I know if it was me I would quit if they wouldn't make it look a little more realistic.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.