tendonitis??

AJ

i've been dealing with tendonitis in my wrist/arm for the past few weeks, pretty much by just ignoring it - i thought it was getting better and then this am when i woke up for work it was worse again. it hasn't interfered with my job, it's just annoying and my arm aches. splints don't fit me right and i reacted to tape the last time i tried that. anyone have any suggestions as to how to deal with this?

I just got through with a bout of tendonitis. I kept putting it off for several months until it got so bad I could not walk. (It was in my ankle.) Finally I broke down and went to the doc. Ended up taking 2 weeks off work and resting it. Took NSAIDs for those 2 weeks. It is now much better and pain free. The problem, though, is if you let it go too long, you can desheath the tendon. Then you are looking a surgery. Don't keep putting it off. Go see your doc, make sure that is what it is and get it taken care of.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.