Pictures of ambulance catching on fire...

Nate

Would love to check out pics but they gone. LOL

WTF, they weren't even hosted on the EMTCity server. Since the admin **REMOVED** you can check them out over on FOOPS.

http://www.foops.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2333

[web:dcd7b00426]http://www.foops.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2333[/web:dcd7b00426]

I was out on an engine conducting hydrant tests one day and smoke started billowing up from under the dashboard. I radioed dispatch and told them to put us out of service because we had a fire on our apparatus. The dispatcher keyed up the radio, remained silent for about five seconds, then finally said, "uhhh.... do you need the fire department?" :P

I was out on an engine conducting hydrant tests one day and smoke started billowing up from under the dashboard. I radioed dispatch and told them to put us out of service because we had a fire on our apparatus. The dispatcher keyed up the radio, remained silent for about five seconds, then finally said, "uhhh.... do you need the fire department?" :P

Sorta like the page out for a volunteer station I heard about a year ago:

"Central dispatch to Station xyz, respond to.... your fire hall.... there is a truck in your firehall driveway that is on fire. Repeat, respond to... your fire hall... there is a truck in your firehall driveway that is on fire."

:o

I was out on an engine conducting hydrant tests one day and smoke started billowing up from under the dashboard. I radioed dispatch and told them to put us out of service because we had a fire on our apparatus. The dispatcher keyed up the radio, remained silent for about five seconds, then finally said, "uhhh.... do you need the fire department?" :D
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorta like the page out for a volunteer station I heard about a year ago:

"Central dispatch to Station xyz, respond to.... your fire hall.... there is a truck in your firehall driveway that is on fire. Repeat, respond to... your fire hall... there is a truck in your firehall driveway that is on fire."

:(

Sorta like a few years back, while the crew was out responding to an alarm the unattended supper caused a fire which burnt the Laurier fire hall in Montreal.

A couple of years ago I had a new EMT. We out left on a tone and he left some hot dogs boiling on the stove. I didn't know about it. One of our other employees drove up and saw the smoke rolling out of the station and called. That was a special report or two.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.