Computer patient Assessment

Hello All B)

Our EMS patient report computers are using software from Clayton IDS from Columbus Ohio, it is really good software with a few short coming like any software. My problem is that in order to expand our current patient chief complaint, sign/ symptoms and assessment lists, my EMS officer must manually enter them. The other part of the problem being unless he has something that requires minimal effort it will never get done (from an officer go figure B) ) Does anyone know of lists that can be copied and pasted??? The lists should be relevant to prehospital. I have used the zoll pcr software at another service and their lists are very complete. I do not know if this is standard to have such a complete list or it was done and added to by the service. And if anyone from Clayton IDS looks at this, my suggestion made at FDIC about having the entry fields stay open until completed remains the same (similar to the crew entry field), but when does anyone ever listen to someone that works with it, it is always the guys with the check books they listen to. :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway any leads would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank You :salute:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.