Helping Hands

JakeEMTP

:cheers: I loved it Jake .....just one question you ever helped your friends out like that (JUST KIDDING LOVE)

:headbang:

T :angel12:

:cheers: I loved it Jake .....just one question you ever helped your friends out like that (JUST KIDDING LOVE)

:headbang:

T :angel12:

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I may incriminate myself lol. Never been that helpful 2er, but I could honestly see it happening......................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I may incriminate myself lol. Never been that helpful 2er, but I could honestly see it happening......................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURE Jake SURE :lol: :bootyshake: :angel12:

I know woman hold there friends hair back when they puke but............ :roll:

I must have a damned good friend. The last time I er, overindulged at a party my friend not only held my head over the toilet and held my hair out of the way, she French braided it! Woke up with a killer hangover and a great 'do :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.