Looking for photos for anti drinking & driving program

shozzy

Hello all, I'm looking for some photos from car wrecks for PARTY program (Preventing Alcohol & Risk Related Trauma In Youth). Best if you know a bit of a story to go along with them and also involving alcohol, drugs, no seat belt, excessive speed ect.. Preferably, as bad as it sounds, fatals or debilitating injuries. It's also good to have a little blood and gore for the shock factor! If anyone can help me out it would be awesome, either post here or PM me please.

thanks a million

Shozzy

Hello all, I'm looking for some photos from car wrecks for PARTY program (Preventing Alcohol & Risk Related Trauma In Youth). Best if you know a bit of a story to go along with them and also involving alcohol, drugs, no seat belt, excessive speed ect.. Preferably, as bad as it sounds, fatals or debilitating injuries. It's also good to have a little blood and gore for the shock factor! If anyone can help me out it would be awesome, either post here or PM me please.

thanks a million

Shozzy

I found this online version of an email forward I received a few years ago. I almost never forward stuff, but I did that one because it was such a powerful story. (BTW, it's been verified by those eRumor sites...it's not made up)

Warning graphic pictures (I received some angry emails back when I sent this out):

http://fnnc.org/drunk-driving.html

If it takes anything more than that to make an impact on somebody, they are beyond help.

Execute drunk drivers. First offense. No mercy.

I showed the Simple Plan video to my EMT class.... when it was done... total silence, and then.... from the back of the room.... "Way to depress us JoAnne". Yep..made an impact, too bad all of the students weren't there that night.