NREMT patch?

Charlie 3

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that this is either for a patch collection or you are NREMT certified... in which, you of course have to give your NREMT #. I am definitley against anyone pr persons selling EMT patches on E-bay. To many impersoantions have occured already.

Be safe,

R/R 911

I searched ebay for "NR" and found several... I have dozens of NREMTP patches in the closet with my old uniforms. However, for the time that I was just an EMT, early 70's, there was no national registry. But I probably have a few EMT-Ambulance patches.

Anyway, I did find one auction specifically, with NREMT patches. $1.25 + $4.00 S&H.

Good deal, IMO.

Ebay Link - Patches

So if you're Registered, why do you want to buy them on Ebay? They're $2 a piece from NREMT. You can't get much better than that.

I'm with Rid on this one. Not Registered? Don't wear it.

If you are, then support the organization and buy from them.

This sounds fishy. :?: :shock:

I hope that this is either for a patch collection or you are NREMT certified... in which, you of course have to give your NREMT #. I am definitley against anyone pr persons selling EMT patches on E-bay. To many impersoantions have occured already.

Be safe,

R/R 911

I was wondering how quickly this would be brought up.

Why pay $2 for 1 when you can get 3 for $1?

For the same reason Rid mentioned. Selling this stuff on e-bay isn't the brightest thing in the world as there are people out there who can and will use it for impersonation. In fact, there have been a couple stories in the news lately regarding people who have been arrested for impersonating EMS and police with equipment, uniforms and patches all bought on ebay.

Further, buying from NREMT is, if you're Registry certified, the right thing to do. And sometimes doing things the right way is a little more expensive whether it be in dollars, time or effort.

Oh! Wait! I'm sorry. This is EMS. This is the same industry where it seems most people try to get the most out of the least amount of effort! Don't know what I was thinking.

My bad.:roll:

-be safe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.