Arff312

Do you use Tobacco ?  

41 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes I chew.
    • Yes I smoke.
    • I occasionally chew.
    • I occasionally smoke.

0OK well here it goes i was watching the apprentice and noticed that Donald trump made a comment about not liking the fact that one of the contestants used chewing tobacco. So i was wondering how many people here chew or smoke ? Also what is your opinion on this and do you do it on duty? Look forward to seeing the comments here.

OK i accidental left out no. So if your answer is no please post it below.

yes I smoke, but I dont smoke a pack a day, I normally smoke about a pack in 2.5 days. Also if I am extremely bored or stressed, and yes boredom does stress me out, I smoke more. i've thought about quitting but I keep telling myself, Ill start tomorrow, always tomorrow

I only smoke in designated areas.

-Dixie

I do not chew or smoke...Personally, I think I expose myself to enough funky stuff without adding tobacco/nicotine to the mix. Many of the people I work with do smoke/chew and most do so while working. As long as you don't do it with patients and you don't have the cigarette stench goin on, I guess it's ok...

Yeah ill admit it i smoke. something ive been doing for years. Tired quitting but never works. Everwhere i work we smoke on duty we have our own areas. Im sure there soon to make EMS smoke free like they did the FD and PD departments.

I'm gonna go with none here although the occasional half of a cigar while drinking but generally no tobacco here and I hate it when I see health care workers especially at the hospital gathered outside for a smoke, health care workers should be setting the example.

I hate it when I see health care workers especially at the hospital gathered outside for a smoke, health care workers should be setting the example.

Thats just like when u sometimes see a bunch of FFs standing around their rigs at an outside gas leak or a MVA w/ a strong smell of gasoline in the air, smoking. And i have seen that not in just the rual areas...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.