Book advice...

tattoomama

Brady and Mosby both publish "case-based" patient management books. Both have some good scenarios in them, but I'll be dipped if I can't find the titles for them. Might I suggest a "Google" search? Just a thought. :)

Brady and Mosby both publish "case-based" patient management books. Both have some good scenarios in them, but I'll be dipped if I can't find the titles for them. Might I suggest a "Google" search? Just a thought. :)

Ok cool...Thanks....

Try "The Streetmedic's Handbook" by Owen Traynor.

'zilla

I own this book....it's great. :wink:

Also, it may be a little beyond what you are looking for, but Mosby's Paramedic Refresher and Review (A Case Studies Approach) by Alice Dalton and Richard Allen Walker, M.D. is excellent, as well. It has great scenarios, and then walks you through step by step giving you the scenario, assessment results/findings, and asks a multitude of questions about the scenario, questioning you about things you may have forgotten, and then explaining why you need to be thinking this way or looking for this stuff. It's been a good refresher to pick up and read from time to time. I've recommended it a lot...it's about $35-40. Well worth it.