What kind of vehicle do you drive?

What kind of vehicle do you drive?  

228 members have voted

1. 1.

• truck
    • car
    • suv
    • van

It is not uncommon for people from other states to abuse their emergency lights either, recently had yet another incident were a guy and his Buddy's from another state wanted to get some food real fast during rush hour, so he turned on his blue lights (law enforcement in this state and FF in his state) and flew through traffic. We finally caught up to him at the grocery store but not before he almost caused three hi-speed accidents and pissed off many citizens. Imagine his surprise when the real cops were behind him!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of us working in or near New York City have been seeing reports on TV, showing "upper-middle" management types using city vehicles equipped with lights and siren, and using them (the L&S) without having an emergency to respond to, simply to get thru NYC's infamous traffic jams, and to work on time.

While, politically, I don't usually agree with Mayor Michael Bloomberg, I agree with him removing these persons from these assigned city vehicles, and putting them onto public transportation, like the majority of taxpayers who are paying these folks' salaries.

I drive a 92 Chevy S-10 Blazer.. it has DEFINITELY seen better days.... Not my favorite vehicle that I have ever owned. I'm looking at buying a Monte Carlo.... 99 I believe... does anyone have any experience with this car... it has high miles, but the price is NICE..... and I'm wondering how the motor holds out if it's a one owner, with regular maintenance done... Please PM me if you have any info on this Model.

Thanks!

The next auto purchase I'll make is a used Honda Accord. Lasts a long time and gets good gas mileage. I'll keep the old truck though for mudding purposes. At $2.24 a gallon, here I dont see how people can afford a truck payment AND gas! :shock:

-Dix

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.