• car
    • suv
    • van

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nate's current list of trucks:

2003 Chevrolet Xtreme that sits about 2 3/4" off the ground and will give most sports cars a run for there money. (Show truck only.)

2005 Cevrolet Colorado Crewcab

and my daily driver to work is a 1998 Suzuki Sidekick (SUV).

Well, I used to have my truck (see my webpix). After we had the baby, we traded it in for a 2006 Pontiac Montana SV6.

244_317N.jpg

We have 3 kids now and the truck just wasn't big enough and sure the heck wasn't fuel efficient enough. Our other car is a 2004 Chevy Impala.

66_929L.gif

We are also restoring a 1968 Impala convertible. BTW, if anyone knows where I can get a convertible top switch for it, please let me know. :help: :help:

My wife and I drive the exact same color explorers except mine is an 02 and she drives an 04. Mine has an my IAFF sticker on back and NREMTP sticker next to it. Very small red LED below rearview mirror. The only reason I have it is because it is virtually unseen and clear when off. Mo I believe may be the blue light capital of the world!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.