• truck
    • car
    • suv
    • van

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to reply again, because I got a new truck.

2005 Chevy Silverado crew cab 4x4, with the tow package.

Now I can tow the camper without worry, and make it to work in the snow.

The employee discount was very nice.

This is a pic of mine. I normally dont take pics of my vehicles but I did it just for you guys.

hd1992fordexplorer2.jpg

Its a 1992 Eddie Baur Edition Ford Explorer. It is hunter green with a khaki trim, 4x4. Leather seats, non-factory Kenwood AM/FM radio w/ a CD player, 6 speaker sound system. A/C is hotter than the heater.

-Alco

• 3 weeks later...

I drive a 2005 Toyota Tundra. Now, in the area I live in, I am kinda looked at as an outcast, at times. You see, most people in Mid-Missouri are used to driving Chevy's, Ford's or Dodge's. I love my truck. It's my pride and joy. Plus, you should have something to show for all that overtime put in at the base.

It seems like most of the people I work with either drive trucks or SUV's. I drive a jeep, and couldn't really imagine driving anything smaller or without 4wd.

I drive a jeep too..love the comfort of the jeep...I dont know about you but i find that i have to replace the rotars evey couple of thousand miles..the jeep has 17,000 miles and the rotars have been replaced 3 times..Gas mileage is poor...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.