• car
    • suv
    • van

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Yes, I have reopened an old string, but, after a good usage of the search feature, I believe it is with good reason.

At the time of the previous most recent posting, I was in a loden green 1998 Chevy Venture Minivan.

However, effective 1930 hours on Friday, June 12, 2009, I became the proud owner of a 2009 Nissan Quest Minivan, in smoke gray. Power everything, DVD player (which I probably will never use), backup camera, other stuff standard, as I read the manual and find out what all came along for the ride, in and on my ride.

Edited by Richard B the EMT

2004 F-150 Heritage edition... stripped down to the core. 5 speed manual transmission, decked out with human powered windows (which also serve as a top of the line air circulating device), Awesome sound system with not only AM and FM radio... but comes equipped with an actual tape deck.

I also just recently purchased a BMW... for one dollar... it's a 1994... needs some work... but its a BMW, and now people will respect me.

Since we're sharing...

I have a 2001 Chevy Venture Minivan. 200 000 km on it, rusted to shit, bald tires and now the roof is starting to leak. I got it for free from my Mom when my fiance had the insurance company write off her old POS following a minor accident.

I also have a 2002 VW New Beatle. 100 000km on it. No body damage or rust. Engine in perfect running order. Interior is perfect shape. 6 CD changer. Got it on thanks to a long term interest free loan from my fiance's dad (long story). It's her car, but since I'm working out of town and she's working local I drive it. Yes, it's a girl's car, but my van is a soccer mom car and WAY less fun to drive.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Country 4.0! Inline 6, 4x4, power windows and locks, cd player. 189K miles and still runs like a champ. Most of the suspension is new though, it rains in the roof somewhere and shorted out my alarm led sensor a few weeks back(nothing like the smell of an electrical fire early in the morning), my front seats are taped in place because the springs that hold the handles to move them broke, front end looks like chit after hitting a 150 pound deer two years back. Oh, and the park/neutral safety switch is going out so, even though it's an automatic, I sometimes have to put it in neutral to start it. But she's my tank and I love her! Getting ready to start rebuilding her soon!

I have a 2008 Kia Rio LX/SX. My mother got it for my last birthday. I have hit 3 deer and rear ended a guy on accident with it. Also gone mudding in it. It had 0 miles when I got it. Now has 26,000 miles.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.