Google your death :P

andrean678

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Chaz was killed by his own troops for being obnoxious" :shock: Leadership s$cks

Also found:

"killed by mistake." :D

"killed by 8 bullets after being mistaken for a terrorist." :?

and finally:

"killed by pirates on the Mississippi River" :shock:

• 7 months later...

Wow,

i will die in 2027 by shark attack

some iguanas time unknown

Phil was killed by enemy fire in Afghanistan on March 4, 2002 (dont remember that one)

At age 18, on February 25, 1966 near Da Nang, Phil was killed by "friendly fire". (Having trouble remembering this one too)

Phil was killed by the criminal syndicate known as The 100 - ?????????????????????????????

I was also killed in iraq, an IRA bomb (damn u jmac), & the one that really gor me was that i was killed by a server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know which one i prefer, but 2027 is a bit close...........................................

I apparently was killed by

- a falling tree in 1862 at the age of 10

- by that foul demon that Morgan sent

- by my neighbour in Needful Things

- by a hit and run driver on my way to school

- Chris in a freak dancing accident and had to be occasionally revived by piling more clothing on top of her

- the Partridge Family (what the ?????)

- someone who knew her (man I'm in trouble)

- mistake

- assassin for someone who mistook me for my sister

- a single shot to The back of her neck between 11 and 11.30pm on Guy Fawkes Night, 5th November

:) Kevin was killed by a 29-year-old African-American, who screamed racial epithets at the youngster and slit his throat with a butcher knife, as the boy was playing on the sidewalk in front of his great-grandparents' house.

:oops: Kevin was killed by the Chicago police--shot in the back of the leg and head.

:) Kevin was killed by drug-dealers because his brother had failed to pay a debt

and finally:

:) One of 25 custodial prisoners who opted to stay at the Fiorina 161 prison after it was shut down by the Company. Kevin was killed by an alien that got loose in the facility

Well, apparently I've been shot, blown up, and run over by vehicles and animals several times but here are a few of my favorites.

- I was killed by a bread mixer,

- An animal kick to the head,

- A Klingon officer during a rescue attempt,

And finally by zombies, I knew they would exact their revenge sometime.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.