The ambulance service

The rescue service

The towing service

The auto parts store

The auto garage

The radio service

And moved mobile homes to and fro.

He wanted a new company slogan.

I suggested: Blank Blank Ambulance and Towing. Whether auto parts or body parts, you call, we haul.

That man had no sense of humor.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the time I thought so too. The owner was a little short foul-mouthed bald man we called the Troll. Somebody cut down the SO's radio tower one night. Took a big torch. Like the one on the tow truck. By the way, ever see a tow truck run hot with red lights and a siren.? Very intertaining. Anyway, it just so happened this occured right after his new radio tower just got finished. And since he had the only one left in the county, he rented tower space out at a very reasonable daily fee. Nobody investigated the cutting of the tower. Seems everyone was more worried about who would service the police cars.

My general hospital unit deployed to the Gulf in 90/91 [Gulf Classic].

We had the unit's official motto: "Comfort and Aid"

Then our deployment motto: "Best health care under the sun."

And the unofficial one that was printed on t-shirts in Arabic: "What time does the next plane leave?"

And then there was the post-a-note I had on my billets door: "I've been all I can be. Can I go home now?"

The head shed was *not* a happy camper with that, but my 'kids' thought it was a cool thing that 'Sergent Mom' had a sense of humor.

There is a volunteer EMS station near me who has as their motto on the website "When seconds count."

Well, over half of my stations calls are mutual to their first due, so I proposed they change it to:

"When seconds count, call (insert my department here)"

Work is "Caring Professionals"

Volunteer company is "Hope is on the Way"

Incidentally someone at the volunteer company switched the screensaver on one of the computers...it now reads:"When seconds count, we're minutes away..." Kinda got a chuckle outta that..:-)

Also, here's a good slogan for an ambulance

"We see dead people"

Can't believe no one thought of that lol

:D It's never been an "Official" logo but "Sober or drunk, we handle your fate, High or straight, we're never late" :lol::lol::lol: 8)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.