Should EMS services be required to have the COVID vaccine?

I'm mixed on this.  On one hand, the amount of people getting sick with Covid just boggles my mind.  Around 50% of the patients who come in the our emergency room and that we go get in the ambulance are either covid symptomatic or actually have covid.  For that reason I'd like to see everyone vaccinated but on the other hand.......

I totally understand the mentality that people have who do not want the shot.  I'm not sure that I agree with it but I'm not going to push a vaccine mandate on them.  

I am hearing of hospitals who are mandating for continued employment the vaccination and they are losing about 25% on average staff.   I' m sure the hospital or EMS system have taken into consideration how many people they may lose and are ok with that. 

For my EMS Agency (about 18 total people) we have at least 3 if not 4 that will quit if the vaccine becomes mandatory for continued employment and that would cripple our ability to fully staff/respond to the community.  As for the hospital itself, I'm thinking that around 25% of the staff will refuse the vaccination which would again, damage badly our ability to provide care to patients in need.  

yesterday case in point,  we had a transfer to a hospital about 200 miles away(the only hospital in a 400 mile radius that could take care of this patient) and I'm not sure if they got the patient transferred or not due to staffing levels.  Having one ambulance on a transfer of that distance and length of time leaves us with one ambulance in the entire county of around 20000 people/900 square miles.  We only average about 5 calls a week that put both our ambulances on the road at the same time (not including transfers) but you can see how having even a small number of staff down can really cause havoc.  

So I don't know the answer and I don't think there is.  

I am not anti vax like some people say, I'm antimandate.