Thoughts

1. alternative funding for fire and EMS organizations. While several options exist, it is important to identify which options are available for non-profit and for-profit organizations. Which alternative funding option do you feel will result in the highest return on investment? Include an option for a non-profit organization and a for-profit organization, and explain.

2. Messages to the community are usually one of two categories: newsworthy or noteworthy. Based on your experiences, share with your class at least one example from each group. Which one had the most reaction in the community?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 4:36 PM, j.landrumlp said:

1. alternative funding for fire and EMS organizations. While several options exist, it is important to identify which options are available for non-profit and for-profit organizations. Which alternative funding option do you feel will result in the highest return on investment? Include an option for a non-profit organization and a for-profit organization, and explain.

2. Messages to the community are usually one of two categories: newsworthy or noteworthy. Based on your experiences, share with your class at least one example from each group. Which one had the most reaction in the community?

So what are you asking us?  is this one of those "Our instructor gave us these two topics and we need to write a paper and I want you guys to write my paper for me" or what are you wanting from us?  

Yes we have had those people come here with just such a request.  

give us more info please in what you are asking.