Tyler Hastings Passing

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I must inform the members of EMT City of the passing of Tyler Hastings.  Many of you knew him as 'Hasty' or 'Hastyl'.

He contracted the flu, which progressed to pneumonia.  The resulting dehydration resulted in renal shut down and was complicated by a myocardial infarction.  He passed at 0840 hours on 31 OCT 18.

Tyler was considered one of the 'Old Guys' here in the City and was one of the first members that joined.  He was quick to help the rookies, and loved to terrorize the 'whackers'.

His presence will be sorely missed by many, and I offer my condolences to each and every one of you.

Brett Lang, GA-EMT-I

Lone Star

• Sad 1

Oh man. This is hard to hear. :( Rest in peace, Tyler. How old was he, Brett? I never knew. Any family we can send condolence to? 

This is sad, RIP my friend. Now you really are a singing angel.

Brett btw how you been doing? Haven’t heard from you in forever!  

• Like 1

Yeah…What a loss...

I heard he was 30ish? Also that he was due to be married next month. Sending love to his girl, and all of those that loved him from the Womacks in AZ, USA.

This just breaks my heart. I miss you all! 

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.