So we have people joining even today,  the last thread post was Feb 22.  

What can we do to get more posting and activity to this site?  I don't really know.  

I've been so busy with NP school, changing jobs, struggling with PTSD, and life that I honestly forget about this place until 1 in the morning when I can't sleep and see it on my bookmarks page.

• Like 1

i miss the old us  :(

I went to the Eagles concert last night.  5 70 year old guys, on stage for 3 full hours, no break,  all 5 a fall and a hip fracture away from disaster. 

They still sound as good as they did the first time I went to see them 30 years ago at Kemper Arena in Kansas City. 

Damn can that Joe Walsh still rock and Don Henley, he's a rocker.  

These guys drive around the country in a tour bus for 100-150 days, do 70 shows a year, 100 rehearsals, live out of hotels half the year, have remained friends for 45 years and still put on a great show night after night.  

When I hear a 20 year old say "I'm so tired" I want to look at that snowflake and say "buck it up buttercup" 

Kemper Arena.  Got to play soccer on the floor before a Kansas City Comets game there when I was a kid.  Fun times.

Good on the Eagles for still touring.  Would like to see them.  Not sure I want to shell out the bucks to do it, though.  That might be one of those "once in a lifetime" events, though.

Glad it was a good show.

15 hours ago, paramedicmike said:

Kemper Arena.  Got to play soccer on the floor before a Kansas City Comets game there when I was a kid.  Fun times.

Good on the Eagles for still touring.  Would like to see them.  Not sure I want to shell out the bucks to do it, though.  That might be one of those "once in a lifetime" events, though.

Glad it was a good show.

my brother in law in honor of showing off who we think will be his fiance very soon bought all of us floor seats for the Eagles.  I would never look a gift horse in the mouth but I would much prefer a seat up off the floor area because they pack you in like a sardine and my sciatica was fired up after an hour.  Thank goodness for coor's light to lighten the pain of the past sins of lifting wrong in EMS.