66000 members

Just Plain Ruff

The site front page shows that we have 66000+ members.  Why in the world does this site go 1 or so days without a post or reply?  I'm wondering out loud but with 66000 members, we should have multiple posts per day, like we did in our heyday with Dust we had tons of posts a day.  

It's just disheartening to see the huge decrease in participation.  

Admin, please dont' think I was criticising this site, I was not.  

I know facebook is a huge part of it, I'm a member of several groups on facebook and those groups are turning to crap. 

The one constant in all of this is that our posts have been good ones, except maybe the "I failed my registry, what do I do now" or the "What kind of boots are the best most awesome"

I also don't know the answer.  But I did see a familiar face pop back in the last couple of days.  that familiar face knows who he is.  

I think you have tried a lot of things, but with the near immediate response of a facebook group versus the delayed response on topics here, people are not into waiting.  

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2017 at 12:28 AM, Just Plain Ruff said:

I think you have tried a lot of things, but with the near immediate response of a facebook group versus the delayed response on topics here, people are not into waiting.  

They also take the first reply as gospel unfortuantaely

13 hours ago, BushyFromOz said:

They also take the first reply as gospel unfortuantaely

yeah, and parrot medicine is still alive and well,  well he said it so it's gots ta be true