Just Plain Ruff

Another EMTCity member passing

I'm sure many long time members would remember Jess  http://www.emtcity.com/profile/7460-jess/

She passed away yesterday suddenly from unknown causes.  I know that she has had some ICP elevation issues in the past which has knocked her down for the count as well as some infectious disease issues.  

She leaves a wonderful son named Nicholas who is 4 years old.  

She did not have life insurance so there is a go fund me set up for funeral expenses as she did not have much money.  https://www.gofundme.com/2ex4ujh8?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=CTA_view_campaign&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5

She was a really nice gal, I will miss our talks.  She had a hard time of it in the past couple of years and was really doing a good job raising her kiddo.  

Farewell Jess,  your shift is over,  we've got it from here.  

• Like 1

:(

:( she was such a sweetheart  

Edited by ffchic45

:(  Unbelievably sad.  I'm going to miss her FB posts and just visiting. 

Wow...this news is sad. I know that she had some really serious health issues over the last few years. Jess was one of the very few that I talked to pretty regularly from here, & we continued that contact in other social media avenues. She will be greatly missed!!:cry:

Wow - that is terrible news. 
I had lost track of her... and Don... I hope he is holding up ok. 
Thank you for posting this, and the GoFundMe.

It breaks my heart. She was a sweet and amazing young lady who dealt with all her trials and tribulations with grace and strength. No matter what happened ( and there was a lot), she shook her head, dusted herself off, and forged ahead.

I will miss you, Munchkin