3rd time taking the NREMT

I have been where you are in taking tests over again.  It is so hard.  My problems for my test taking and the reason that I could not do the test the first time are the following:

1.  I was tired and did not get enough sleep.  

2.  I was easily distracted due to the room distractions.

3.  I have some learning differences and sometimes the accommodations that I need are not there in the testing room.

4.  The lighting in the room is sometimes dim and I have a hard time seeing what I am suppose to see.

I would consider these factors and perhaps others that you might think of and try to work on them.  Here is a link to help you on the test:  

https://pacificmedicalacls.com/acls-online-library-preparing-for-the-mcat.html

I wish you the very best.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all! I'm extremely sorry about the very late reply, a lot of things have happened in my personal life since last September, such as almost losing my dad and losing two very dear friends. Long story short, I took a collective of everyone's advice, purchased some online practice tests and did everything in my power to prepare me for the test, and I passed the next time around! Thank you all for your help :) I am extremely proud to be considered an EMT finally, and to work in the EMS field! 

I'm sure Julia will chime in but let me be the first to congratulate you on your Win, but also express condolences on your loss of your friends and well wishes to your father.

Now is the time to keep learning, never stop learning and try to learn something new every day.  

• 1 month later...

Julia, you didn't disappoint.  

On 1/18/2017 at 10:25 AM, julia edward said:

I wish you good luck on your test.  The best advice that I can give you is to get a good nights sleep, eat a good breakfast, take deep breaths, and to read through the test carefully.  I wish you the very best.  

don't forget to eat your veggies

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.