2016 Election... Brexit... Whatever...

paramedicmike

Trump maybe

Hillary - I'd rather have a coloscopy, open heart surgery and a root canal all at the same time without anesthesia than vote for her

Brexit - Nigel had a mic drop speech in partliament yesterday, The vote was just a referendum and not a binding vote, so the UK leaders don't have to honor the vote if they dont' want to.  Millions of britains are now saying they didn't know what they were voting for.  That's like our politicians saying "we didn't know what was in the Obamacare bill, but you have to pass it to know what's in it!"

Over the long run, if Britain doesn't leave the UK, the short term memory of the world will just say "whatever" and go on with things.

On the flip side, if Britain actually leaves and it's a positive thing, then look to France and then Greece to leave next.  

Trump if I vote Just because I can not stand Hillary. 

honestly i have not kept up with he UK leadership some one can enlighten me if they want to.

Ruff I think adding a root canal was a little dramatic hahahaha :ph34r:

On 6/29/2016 at 0:34 PM, Ruffmeister Paramedic said:

Trump maybe

Hillary - I'd rather have a coloscopy, open heart surgery and a root canal all at the same time without anesthesia than vote for her

Interestingly enough Boris Johnson, former Mayor of London, outspoken leader in the Brexit movement, who will not be running for Prime Minister of the UK, is an American citizen.  He was born in New York.  So long as he's lived in the US for 14 years he's eligible to run for President.