This is not a line of duty death but we all know this lady through our great friend here Dwayne.  Dwayne reported on facebook this morning that Barbara Womack lost her courageous battle with Cancer.  

I had the pleasure of interacting with "Babs" in another EMS website setting and had wonderful experiences and interactions.  She was truly one of the good ones out there.  

My condolences go out to my good friend Dwayne, his son Dylan and all their family and friends.  

"Babs" you will be missed, you will be remembered and above all, you are in the hearts of many of us.  

Dwayne and Dylan, stay strong, tough days ahead but also good days ahead as you remember the life of a wonderful woman who raised both of you in life and love.  

Dwayne, keep Dylan close and watch over him, love him and keep him safe. He needs you now more than ever.  You have always been his "ROCK" and you always will be.  

RIP Babs, keep looking down on the "guys" and keep em in line

Prayers from the Ruff house in KC MO.  

• Like 1

My deepest and most sincere condolences to Dwayne, Dylan and the friends and family of Barbara.  My prayers are with you Dwayne, in your time of sorrow.

• Like 1

"I am so sorry" and "Condolences" just never seems to be quite enough.  Barb was a woman who was so much more than could ever be put into words. 
Sending big hugs to Dwayne and Dylan. 

Hi all... I've been talking to Dwayne pretty frequently. Things are going OK... but he is in need of some help if anyone feels so inclined. I have set up a GoFundMe for him and Dylan. 

https://www.gofundme.com/DwayneAndDylanW

This was a very sudden thing... it's going to be a tough road for them. All the love and good energy you can send will be a good thing. Miss you guys.... 

Edited by Eydawn
  • Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.