Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi my name is Karixa and im finishing my 2 year asociates degree in medical emergencies in Puerto Rico about to get my license.... I want to be able to move to the united States and become a Paramedic there.... my question is, which states is it easier to get my license in . and what is the process... plz help

Link to post
Share on other sites


Will you be taking a certification exam at the conclusion of your program?  If so, which one?  Will it be a National Registry paramedic exam?  If it is and you successfully complete the certification requirements you should be able to move to any state requiring NRP as the requirement to work at that certification level.

Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...