Everything looks good.  The only thing I've noticed that's problematic is that annoying "Would you like to receive notifications from this site?" thing that pops up every single time I load a page.  Even if I've already said "not now" it pops up again with the next page load.  I've looked to see if there's a way to disable it altogether and I haven't found anything.

I'm using Firefox 45.0.1.

Will continue to play with it.

I can't find a security setting that addresses that notifications box I mentioned above.  This is the only site on which that box is an issue.  It has popped up before on other sites but if I close it or click "No" it goes away for the entire time I use the site.  This one pops up with every page load regardless if I've clicked "Not Now" or not.

Another thing I've noticed is that when I click the "Unread Content" button at the top it'll take me to a page showing no new content even if there are new topics shown in the "Recently Updated Topics" box on the home page.

It's a nice look.  Thanks for your continued efforts to maintain our little corner of the interwebz.

Interestingly the pop up box only appears when I'm logged in.  I went to notification settings under my account settings and there's a box that says "browser notifications not enabled".  As browser notifications are not enabled by choice is there a way to make it stop asking me to enable them?

I think it all looks good. I am not having any problems with the popup box coming up. It came up once and I said not now and Ii haven't had it come back up since.

• Like 1

Just a quick update.   We have some pretty serious spam user safeguards in place so we have changed the way people can make an account.  In the past, you had to verify your account via email, but we eliminated that step for now.  This should make it less daunting for new users to create an account here and participate.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.