Resolutions - Out with the old - in with the new

Just Plain Ruff

Resolutions - Out with the old - In with the new

What did you particularly not get to do in 2015 that you want to do in 2016?  it can be EMS related or it doesn't have to be.  

I'll start off, I have several (I'll start with a couple here) I will be happy to hit 3 of these.

1. The first one is a threefer-  lose weight(to shore up my back to keep from having surgery), spend more time with my kids, and love my wife better 

2.  Be a better employee- to learn a new skill each month bringing my marketability to a greater level than it's ever been by August of 2016

3.  To have at least 30 short devotional style readings(secular and non-secular) written to share with my friends. 

4.  Complete the family bug-out bags and SHTF preparations

5.  Paint my house and upgrade the storage areas in the house.

6. develop a 1yr, 3yr, and 10 year goal plan.  

1) build up the courage to have my neck fused

2) take The Certified Emergency Nurses exam in 2 weeks

3) spend more time with my family

4) decide where we're going to move to (Alaska, Maine, Maryland, or Montana are top of the list right now)

5) loose weight and cook more meals at home

1) build up the courage to have my neck fused

2) take The Certified Emergency Nurses exam in 2 weeks

3) spend more time with my family

4) decide where we're going to move to (Alaska, Maine, Maryland, or Montana are top of the list right now)

5) loose weight and cook more meals at home

Oh my god, just don't move to baltimore.  You are too sweet and kind to live there.  :)

Oh my god, just don't move to baltimore.  You are too sweet and kind to live there.  :)

Haha I think it would be by the ocean or in DE, I just miss my parents (in Pasadena) and being back over Christmas made me miss them even more!  Annapolis would be cool too.

oh, ok, that's better,  Pasadena is a great area, good house prices and cost of living there is better than closer to balt/dc.  

Annapolis is a bit more expensive.  Just remember, if something in your city takes you 20 minutes to get there in rush hour, add an hour up in the balt area.