Old folks Still here?

MedicNorth

Hey guys. Still around. ;-) Busy as hell, as usual... 

4 hours ago, Ruffmeister Paramedic said:

so this thread about voting didn't make it to the epic thread that you so hoped did it?

Nope.  Maybe we should stir the pot a bit.  So, who's voting for Osama Bin Laden?

15 hours ago, ERDoc said:

Nope.  Maybe we should stir the pot a bit.  So, who's voting for Osama Bin Laden?

I voted for him last time, look what that got us?

Only we can make it epic....as far as voting I am starting to think that maybe this election I am torn between Erdoc and Ruff:lol:

On 7/1/2016 at 9:30 PM, itku2er said:

Only we can make it epic....as far as voting I am starting to think that maybe this election I am torn between Erdoc and Ruff:lol:

Vote for me and I will give everyone expanded standing orders.  I don't see my opponent making such promises.  All I have heard him say is that we shouldn't change things because this is the way we have always done it.He even went so far as to use the term 'ambulance driver'

14 hours ago, ERDoc said:

Vote for me and I will give everyone expanded standing orders.  I don't see my opponent making such promises.  All I have heard him say is that we shouldn't change things because this is the way we have always done it.He even went so far as to use the term 'ambulance driver'

That's right, everyone here is an ambulance driver, especially that ole fart ERDOC,  But don't let him fool you, his expanded standing orders include EOA's and Mast pants.  He also won't let you do anything other than bolus'es of Diesel in all but the most extreme of cases,  that's the extent of his expanded standing orders.  Don't let him fool ya, he's ful of HOT AIR, and doesn't deserve your vote.  

In fact, he was seen getting off of a private Jet after a recent meeting with the AG where it was rumored that he was discussing the pending case of his campaign manager who is under investigation for not following those same standing orders that he is promising you that he will provide you if he is elected.  

NOW HOW can you trust him to give you expanded standing orders when his own campaign manager cannot even provide them to the most vulnerable population in america, the richest citizens in the state of Michigan.  You cannot, so it's obvious who supports both citizens and EMS Colleagues the most!!!!!!  YES ME!!!!!!

I promise the ability of every EMT to give nasal narcan and stadol as well as each paramedic that goes through my own personally developed expanded practice program will get to call themselves a "extreme expanded expertly crafted community paramedic" There is no service in the country that won't hire you and make you their SUPER SUPERvisor.

And for everyone who completes my program, you will get your own laryngoscope personally engraved by none other than Me and the Donald.  

MIC Drop

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.