MedicNorth

Old folks Still here?

3 hours ago, Medic One said:

Medic One is still here...member since 2005...I’m one of those EMS Dinosaurs

Funny thing you mentioned EMS Dinosaurs =  theres an ems website out there called Dinosaurs of Ems, they sell stickers and other items celebrating those of us who have been in EMS for over 25 years.  It's a neat site.  I k now the owner of the site.  I have several of their items that they sell.  

On 11/5/2018 at 9:18 AM, AussieTimmy said:

Hi All,

Some of you may remember me as ‘Timmy’, the annoying and overly enthusiastic 16 year old cadet from Australia.

It’s definitely been a number of years since I’ve been on here but I’ve gown up, done a few university degrees and working in the real world now – thanks to the support of some people on here, back in the day.

I recognise a few names from all those years ago, hopefully I can get in touch with a few of you.

I know the feeling. A little more than a decade ago I started here as an EMR (EMT - B equivalent for the US folks). Now I've done an additional 5 years of post secondary along the way and work as a Critical Care Paramedic responding to the sickest folks in the province of BC by air/land/water.

Funny how the more you know, the less you feel like you know.

Edited by rock_shoes