Old folks Still here?

MedicNorth

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, TylerHastings said:

Wow...talk about blast from the past...I was trying to unlock an old account that used an old email address and saw this notification...most of you won't remember me but a few you will and I am sure that more than a few of you would rather you didn't...

OH HELL, there goes the neighborhood.

But seriously, I count Tyler as one of my true friends on this site.  That's saying a lot.  

Good to see your smiling face here again.  

I’m still here member since 2005.  

Edited by Medic One

Has it been since 2005 or so that I've been a member.  I remember the good ole days, chat room, lively topics and Dust, who can forget Dust.  Damn I miss that ole guy.  

• Like 1

Glad to see so many of the original crew still in the city....man I’m getting old. 

1 minute ago, Just Plain Ruff said:

Has it been since 2005 or so that I've been a member.  I remember the good ole days, chat room, lively topics and Dust, who can forget Dust.  Damn I miss that ole guy.  

The late night video chats with him were the best 

1 minute ago, Just Plain Ruff said:

The late night video chats with him were the best 

I remember the EMT City get together in Orlando at AK's domicile.  Dust, Mateo, AK, Dwayne, Mateo's beautiful cousin and great food.  That was a great time.  

Oh yeah, the days when Dusty would cut you a new one for saying something stupid.

EDIT

Goddam, its been a long time...profile way out of date! Last time I posted was Dec 2014!

Edited by BushyFromOz

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.