Old folks Still here?

MedicNorth

Am I here or am I just a figment of your imagination Paul?:ph34r:

No figment, never could be, Terri. Those days, the group of friends we became, has very much been a part of who I am now, both professionally and personally. Nothing would make me happier than to have those amazing discussions back. The camaraderie, the constant good-natured bickering, and the parties in chat were enough to keep me here for hours every day, and I miss that a great deal.

I have a suggestion..... Lets book a chatroom reunion for as many of us fossils as possible. I am heading back to work for a week tomorrow and if things work out will be able to drop in during the evening. Any time Thursday evening through to the following Wednesday evening will be fine. Any takers? A dozen or two in chat would be great, but even a couple would be worthwhile. I know we are dealing with various time zones and such. If you are interested, let us all know on here.

I have a suggestion..... Lets book a chatroom reunion for as many of us fossils as possible. I am heading back to work for a week tomorrow and if things work out will be able to drop in during the evening. Any time Thursday evening through to the following Wednesday evening will be fine. Any takers? A dozen or two in chat would be great, but even a couple would be worthwhile. I know we are dealing with various time zones and such. If you are interested, let us all know on here.

Can some fairly new old timers join in? (Does a year and a half qualify)

• Like 1

OK - Unless Dispatch has another idea, I will be in chat  on Thursday at 1930 Mountain - I assume that makes 2130 east, 1830 Pacific, etc. Does that work? And everyone welcome, if you can stand the old farts reminiscing about "the old days" ;)

Edited by MedicNorth

That's 3:30 AM on friday over here...(UTC+2). I'll do my very best...

Dont worry mate, we can have our own European reunion. You can tell me how Oktoberfest went. Gutted I still haven't had chance to visit.Carl

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.