Hello from Florida

TayMarie

Hi everyone! I suppose I should introduce myself here before I start randomly commenting on threads here. I don't want anyone to get that impression of "Who does this person think she is?!" ha-ha. Firstly, my name is Taylor! I am a flight medic currently residing in the North Florida area.

I have worked as a flight medic for the past two years. Before that, I was a medic for about five years and then also worked as an LPN for two years before that. I decided to become an LPN after I found out I didn't enjoy working behind a desk doing accounting work. Making a long story short, I started working in the ER as an LPN, befriended several medics and then decided to become one. I then started working towards becoming a flight medic and here I am today! 

I am hoping to make new connections and hopefully learn a thing or two more about the EMS world. I do not know where everyone is located, but if there's anyone in the northern Florida area I'd love to talk!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.