What are your thoughts on the Confederate Flag debate?

itku2er

What if any opinion do you guys have on the recent debate about the Confederate flag debate?  

Is it a Racist thing or A southern thing?

I think it is stupid to be fighting over it. We have tolerated it for so many years and now all of sudden it is racist and cannot be around. While I have never flown the confederate I think it is stupid to fight about ti right now.

• Like 1

Did you know that Vanilla pudding is racist now,  it's been just plain ole vanilla pudding, but someone saw someone eating vanilla pudding while uttering the N word and now vanilla pudding is affiliated with racism.  

See how stupid that sounds, well that's how stupid we americans are with all this "I'm more offended than you are at being offended for being offended"  

America, what can we be offended by today

I think the thing that is being lost in this whole discussion is that no one is saying that you can't display a confederate flag, although that is what many people are turning it into.  The real issue is whether a government facility should be displaying the flag and personally I feel the answer is no.  Imagine the outrage if some state capital started flying the Nazi flag or the ISIS flag.  Personally, I'm not sure why anyone would want to fly it when it represent treason and sedition against the country.

• Like 1