I'm ...back!

Ridryder 911

Rayster gezz its been forever. Rid you need to get this party started with all your wisdom and knowledge... Paramedic Mike thanks for the warm welcome back! Doc did you really steal Ruffs sense of humor? :D

WHERE IS SPENAC?

Edited by itku2er

Who are you calling old?? :(

I was calling Ruff old.  I would never refer to a woman as old, it's more like the perfect vintage.

Rayster gezz its been forever. Rid you need to get this party started with all your wisdom and knowledge... Paramedic Mike thanks for the warm welcome back! Doc did you really steal Ruffs sense of humor? :D

WHERE IS SPENAC?

I tried to steal his sense of humor but I could never find it to steal.

• Like 1

My goodness, I got called old,  my children call me the old man in the woods, I just need a clown suit and a cabin and I'll be set for life.  hell I turn 50 in 2 years.  

I'm a few months away from 40 and my kids constantly call me old.  They also like to point out the bald spot on the top of my head.  No matter what they say, there is one thing they cannot take away from me.  I grew up in the 80s and they didn't.

See a LOT of familiar "faces". It has been a long time. I don't know if it was my own "burn out" or at the time you couldn't make a post about almost anything, regardless of subject, without being attacked from five different ways. When I started we discussed, then came the name calling, personal insults, and it became as if it was a competition. And that would be in topics I wasn't even a part of reason.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but that's the reason I had stopped. I've missed a LOT of friends here. But things just got too intense. Too many narcissistic and self-righteous types.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.