Passing the NREMT-B CBT

I took the NREMT-B CBT exam today. It kicked me out after 70 questions. Is this a bad sign? I have already taken my practicals and passed those. Thank you for any help as I am super nervous that I failed and don't know where I could find my results either.

it is either a very good sign ::: or a bad sign.

Odds are, it determined you knew what you were doing and pulled the plug.

usually if you are doing bad, it will keep firing questions until you reach the point where you can't get a passing grade

Congrats

More than likely you passed but on the off chance you failed, well you failed spectacularly because it stopped at 70 questions.

From what I have seen on these forums and on some facebook groups, the ones who get to 70 questions and the test stops, they either passed or failed terribly.

So don't stress out and go have a starbucks double express latte with sugar sprinkles on top and wait for the email to tell you your results.

I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

Or we will be reading that you lead the police on a 500 mile long police chase all the while mumbling something to a news channel about "I can't go back and do it again, you won't take me alive:" or something like that and you'll just be another sad statistic of the Rocco Morando money machine we all know as the National Registry of the EMT's

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I Took the NREMT exam today and got kicked at 71 questions I was freaking out all day until It changed me to an EMT online!!!!!

I took the NREMT-B CBT exam today. It kicked me out after 70 questions. Is this a bad sign? I have already taken my practicals and passed those. Thank you for any help as I am super nervous that I failed and don't know where I could find my results either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.