Introduction

MCSOU

Figured since I was posting in some other topics I would introduce myself! EMT-B for about 4 years with 2 months under my belt as a new paramedic (best decision I ever made) in NY. Work for a suburban moderate call volume agency and a rural lower call volume agency. Im involved in fire as well along with the local special operations/tech rescue team. I enjoy chocolate chip cookies, long walks on the beach and looking for ways to advertise and improve EMS.

welcome to the City

We won't hold it against you that you're from New Yawk

Right Doc ????

At least he's not from Jersey. Welcome MC, as you have found out already, we have a very opinionated bunch of ambulance drivers here that enjoy lively debate. What part of NYS are you from?

Welcome.

I remember years ago there was a newspaper in Utica that was running a contest for a new tourism slogan for the State of New York. The slogan had to be six words long. The winner? (Or one of the winners... it's been a while and I don't remember if the paper ultimately decided on this one...)

New York: Could be worse. Could be Jersey.

At least he's not from Jersey. Welcome MC, as you have found out already, we have a very opinionated bunch of ambulance drivers here that enjoy lively debate. What part of NYS are you from?

Rochester area

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.