Racist

emsgirl

Have you been called a racist on a call  

124 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, 1 time so far.
    • Yes, 2-5
    • Yes, Maybe I am one I have been called that so many times it's my nickname
    • No, not yet at least

Folks are questioning the officers response since the guy was seen to be in trouble. But they didn't go in after him because he was black.

I think the reason they didn't go in after him was that there was a 9 foot gator eating him and if they went in then Kojak who supposedly has a nasty disposition would have eaten them too.

I heretofore would like to start an amnesty petition to save Kojak. he's no longer a gator but he's now a law enforcement officer involved in a officer involved eating. He needs to be placed on administrative leave pending an outcome of a investigation into his actions.

Sorry to tell you but they done killed kojak, they said it was because he was a black gator.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kojak was a good gator, one who saw a criminal in his sites and chose to take decisive action and gave his life for the cause.

God rest his alligator soul.

I think I fixed it Anthony. sorry bout that.

so now that I've asked how to post a picture how does one make it wrap? It didn't work Like I thought it would.

• 2 weeks later...
I feel this supports my feelings about the 'honorable Reverands' Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan.

These are not my words, but they ring so true!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-...RTICLE_ID=46440

Ah yes, the "World Net Daily" again slithers its way onto the board. Yeah, those crazy guys who described the 9/11 attacks as "God raising a Shite sword up against America" are at it again. Just for the record, Adolf, I mean Louis Farrakhan is a radical member of the Nation of Islam, Al Sharpton is a pain in the ass Baptist minister, and Jesse Jackson is a politician. Just cause they got the same skin color doesn't mean they're all on the same team. Blacks moral poverty in this article? Wow, the writer has some serious self hate issues.

It's not a matter of 'self hatered' going on here....its a matter that Im not the only one that thinks that Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan do nothing more than stir up schit that should be left alone. It's not entirely the whites fault that racism won't die, especially with these clowns and their ilk stirring the pot everytime things settle down.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.