Racist

emsgirl

Have you been called a racist on a call  

124 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, 1 time so far.
    • Yes, 2-5
    • Yes, Maybe I am one I have been called that so many times it's my nickname
    • No, not yet at least

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a matter of 'self hatered' going on here....its a matter that Im not the only one that thinks that Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan do nothing more than stir up schit that should be left alone. It's not entirely the whites fault that racism won't die, especially with these clowns and their ilk stirring the pot everytime things settle down.

I was talking about the author of the article. Obviously they got a black man to write it to avoid charges of racism. Nicely done.

I was talking about the author of the article. Obviously they got a black man to write it to avoid charges of racism. Nicely done.

Not to seriously disagree with your original premise, but you are incorrect on this particular point. Nobody "gets" Peterson to say anything he doesn't want to say any more than anybody "gets" Howard Stern to say something he doesn't want to. Peterson has long been outspoken on these issues, long before worldnetdaily reared its head. They only give him a pulpit that the liberal media never provided before.

Had a friend in EMS recently get called a racist while on a call for the second time. Got me wondering how many of us have been called racists before while on a call, and what the story was behind it. I can say I haven't yet, than again I am not working yet.

So here we go, let's see what happens.

I have once as well, I was working on an indian reservaition, I was treating the pt with the upmost respect and he still called me racist so I turned around and told him that he called me and I would be happy to leave. he changed his tone real fast...

no i have not been called a racist yet because i treat all of the patients with respect. it does not matter what name the patients call you, you can not call the patient names back because your job is to help the patients not embarrass them by calling them names back. also to me i do not care what color of the skin the patient is or what names the patients call me i am there to help them get well by doing the job the best i can to the best of my ability and standards. i treat everyone the way they want to be treated even if they are racists.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.