OMG EMT on TLC wow horrible show horrible medics

spenac

Why don't we call out the inaccuracies of these shows on the actual sites hosting the online videos?

Why don't we call out the inaccuracies of these shows on the actual sites hosting the online videos?

Good point sir, maybe we should start..

Good point sir, maybe we should start..

Srothig...please don't call me sir. I'm not asking because I'm a girl (I actually don't mind being called 'son' every now and then) but because I should probably be calling YOU sir. I'm a high school student. I'm the last person you should show respect to on here. (Just so you know, I was laughing while I wrote this entire reply).

I don't know. I wondered who it was that was actually watching this show. I figured it was more likely to be people in the field.

And then there's you, ERDoc. Maybe it's one of those shows that people in the profession just flock to to get mad about and make fun of it? Because I hadn't heard of it or watched it until it popped up here.

Crap. We're actually giving them more publicity?

I watched two episodes.

Have the rest recorded but haven't found the need to watch them yet.....not even sure why I have them set to record actually....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.