Anyone have a used paramedic textbook

Does anyone have a used paramedic textbook that I could purchase from you. Has to be a relatively recent book. Preferably within the last Class cycle.

I'd be happy to pay shipping and the cost of the book(reasonable price please).

I could go to Amazon.com or Barnes and noble but I'd rather help out a struggling new medic or whatever.

Let me know.

Sorry, all mine are new...never even took the wrapping off them. :)

How new is new Artic? I'd be happy to pay for one and shipping if you are willing to part with one? I'd rather support a starving(not saying you are) medic/emt than the publisher if you get my drift.

• 5 months later...

Half.com is a good place too. I have a paramedic textbook which was signed by the author. It's too old for you, but I just wanted to gloat about having a textbook personally signed by the author.

ERDoc, half my project management course books are signed by the instructors because they wrote them

I also have two 12 lead books signed by the authors. Dale dubin is one and the other is Tim Phalen.

Now if that Bledsoe guy will ever send me a personalized copy of one of his text's, but he keeps telling me that what get's written in vegas, stays in vegas.

Whatever. Show off.

Thing is, I had to pay to go to the EKG classes in order to get the autographed copies so I can't say I know the authors. At least you can say you probably personally know the author of the text book.

But I do know each and every one of the project management text authors. Good group of guys.